Industrial marking is a fundamental part in industrial production processes that can give added value to your products and protect you as a manufacturer in the market. Not only: Industrial marking is also a legal requirment in many contries around the world. So all manufacturers must mark their products before selling them to the customers. Let’s see why.
First of all, what do we mean for “industrial marking”?
Marking is the operation of applying or imprinting a functional and lasting mark, for specifying its property, origin or quality
Why do I have to mark my products?
- For local and international laws and regulations that oblige companies to mark their products
- For marketing needs (mark logos, brand and manufacturer’s name)
- To give details about warranty that each manufacturer is obliged to provide (model, serial number, production date, etc.)
- To imprint information about the use of the product itself
- To defend against counterfeiting
- For aesthetic reasons and decorate the product
- For manufacturer’s civil and criminal liability
- To make the product “traceable” on the market
- To customize a product
- To modify its surface
How can I mark my products?
As we shown, all manufacturers must mark their products, but not all of them should have the same marking needs: deep marking, surface marking, marking on round parts, markings on the fly, indenting, readable codes, coloured markings and so on. Automator is the only Company providing all marking technologies, all applications and all kinds of solutions, even custom ones. These are the most common technologies in Industrial Marking:
- Laser marking: it’s the highest and flexible solution to differentiate industrial products and facilitate their traceability. How does it work? During the laser marking process, a beam of intense light is directed onto the surface to be worked and driven with moving mirrors or with a plotter head to create the image. Regardless of the type of engraving you perform, it is essential to have efficient, accurate and professional laser engraver, so don’t waste time and money with low quality instruments, but rely on laser marking experts, such as Automator International. Discover more about lasers security and lasers types
SEE OUR MARKING LASERS WORKING!
- Dot peen marking: it’s a technology aimed at identifying a product by creating alphanumeric characters or drawings. It is based on the high frequency vibration of a metal punch, which is electronically controlled, so as to affect the chosen material with a succession of micro-points. If your intention is to buy an efficient and quality dot peen marking machine, equipped with advanced mechanical technology and able to meet the most disparate needs, you just need to rely on those who work in the sector with great professionalism, such as Automator International. Discover more about our dot peen markers and software
SEE OUR DOT PEEN MARKERS WORKING!
Impact marking: among the various existing marking methods, that of the impact marking is one of the most complex, because it requires a constant and regular incision. For this reason, the quality of the impact marking machines plays a fundamental role: some of their technical characteristics are indispensable for obtaining satisfactory results. Whether it’s manual or pneumatic stroke machines, the most important aspect, in fact, is quality. Impact marking machines offered by Automator International are the best on the market: a wide range of products, ideal for a deep, fast and safe beat marking. Discover all our manual or pneumatic impact marking models
SEE OUR IMPACT MARKERS WORKING!
- Scribe marking: one of the fastest and most silent methods for engraving on metals and plastics is undoubtedly the one that can be performed with a marking scribe machine. This is an innovative marking system, which consists of a “scratch” generated by a tip on the surface of the product. An ideal quality technology for deep markings and a continuous line on materials such as plastic, steel, aluminum, and other more difficult and resistant materials. Discover more about our scribers and softwares
SEE OUR SCRIBERS WORKING!
- Roll marking for round parts: these are machines that mustbe used for imprinting on round surfaces or precise parameters and ensure the achievement of the final goal. In this sense, the best solution is to contact one of the companies that operates in a impeccable manners in the sector . The avant-garde of a leading company such as Automator International has made it possible to produce the most reliable roll marking machine. Discover more about our roll markers
SEE OUR ROLL MARKERS WORKING!
- Hot marking for leathers and organic materials: equipped with a precision thermostat that regulates the temperature in relation to the time and the material to be marked, the hot marking machines can mark by branding directly the material or transferring the colour of a coloured nylon strip. Hot marking machine is the perfect technology for engrave materials such as wood, PVC, ABS, plastic, leather and, in general, all organic materials. Discover more about our manual or pneumatic hot markers
SEE OUR HOT MARKERS WORKING!
NEED MORE INFOS? JUST ASK!